Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thanks for the Comments

I wanted to thank those of you who have sent comments to this blog--positive feedback, negative feedback, even (to me) incomprehensible feedback. Some people posted comments in an alphabet that I do not recognize--possibly Hindi or Mandarin.
At present for technical reasons I am not able to respond to most comments. I hope to remedy this problem in the new year. Meantime, if you require an answer, please indicate an email address or Website I can check.
It's always nice to hear from readers. When I used to write for a major Canadian newspaper with circulation in the hundreds of thousands, it was still interesting to get the occasional letter from a reader who appreciated a suggestion or wanted to call me to task on something. It makes you feel that someone out there is really reading what you write and taking it seriously.
If you want to reach me before the blog problems are resolved, try www.linkedin.com or my Website, www.travelwriterforhire.com. And thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Margaret,

Just a quick note to wish you all the best for 2013 and to let you know that I love your blog and read it faithfully every day. Keep up the good work.

Your friend Joan in PEI

9:40 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home